Kristina
Well, I'm back! I'm so sorry about neglecting you all! These past few weeks have been... crazy! I leave for Hillsong in only 5 weeks, and there is so much that needs to be done before I leave.

Today, for example, I transfered a hunk of money to of Aussie account. I called the local clinic requesting copies of my medical forms for my visa, stopped by and picked them up, but had to run to ANOTHER office a half-an-hour away and wait for an hour to receive copies of my chest X-rays, which my Doc had forgotten to send with the med forms. After that I even signed up for a new credit card!

I think that God is using this whole visa process as a way to challenge my faith... and remind me that HE (and no one else) is in control! I realize that recently I've been trying to run my life, take control of my future, and depending on myself to make it through this... and I finally had to remind myself that this isn't my life... it's HIS

So, after a majour break down in my kitchen (sorry Mom!) it really hit me... In 6 weeks I leave the country, everyone I love... and again, God is in control! I am so excited to see how God is going to change me in the next 11 months... He is amazing isn't he?!?

I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support, I can't even express how important your thoughts and prayers mean to me! 
I promise, from now on, I will keep you updated!


0 Responses