Kristina
So, over the past few days I have been busy cleaning the house for our real-estate inspection (which is today)... Most of the girlies are on holiday - so, for the most part I did the majority of the cleaning... which is totally fine for me... I love to clean...

But - while I was cleaning, I found myself dreaming about a place of my own...
I am so thankful for all of the furniture that we have been given, and I completely understand that I am a poor college student with no job, living in college housing with 6 other college students (who also happen to be poor as well!) But I really want a place of my own...

I am an artistic person who is always dreaming and scheming up plans for my dream home... I may be a dork - but I have a journal full of pictures, floor plans, and ideas... Blame it on my talented and creative mother...

I want to be able to see all of those ideas that are jumbled in my head (or on a piece of paper) come to life...


But for now I will be okay with dreams...
So... here are a few photographs... gives you a little taste of what I love...

This is one of the most ingenious things... ever!
The windowsill with a shelf for plants, flowers, lamps... anything you want to display!

I absolutely adore this window!

I love the three totally different textures and patterns here...
the old hardwood floors, the black & white tile, with the modern floral rug... genius!

This is a brilliant combination of modern, antique, and vintage...

This chest of drawers is gorgeous!
I love the idea of taking what was intended to be in a bedroom - and using is a tv cabinet!

So... I think that maybe this is something I will do a little more regularly... Give you a little taste of my passions, and it gives me a chance to release some of this creativity that is pent-up inside of me!
0 Responses