Kristina
Wow... 2010... I can't believe its here...

So, my last blog entry was written from a cafe in beautiful (warm) Australia... Now I am writing to you from a coffee shop in middle of snow covered, but equally beautiful Minnesota..

I've been back state-side for a month now. I've had an amazing time spending the Christmas season with my family & friends. I was very low-keyed - but that's the way I like to spend the holidays. I did enjoy many a night sitting in front of the fireplace drinking coffee & spiced cider watching my favourite Christmas movies. Christmas Day consisted of sleeping in, snowball fights, making snowmen, lots of good(bad) food, & backrubs.



New Years was a tad different that usual... On the 31st I had a wedding rehearsal & groom's dinner for my cousin & his fiancee who got married on New Years Day. It was loads of fun, but the really different thing about those 2 days was the fact that I had just had my wisdom teeth out! Yup... I played in a wedding with chipmunk cheeks...

So, what did you do for Christmas & New Years?
2 Responses
  1. Can I call you Alvin now?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I left your house in a drunken (off lack of sleep and monster) stupor at about 9 on new years mornin
    -Rambo