Kristina
The passionate culture.

The vibrant colours

The charming streets.



I wake up to the sound of the local cathedrals bells chiming.
I wake up to the smell of fresh-baked bread and coffee (with the occasional stench of marijuana).

I bike to work in the early-morning along the dewy canals... Just myself and a few people walking their dogs on the cobblestone streets.





I live with history-makers... And I work alongside these history-makers.

By providing Shelter for refugees, travellers & families from around the world - I'm living out the basics of Christianity in the everyday.

I get to share the Gospel with everyone I come in contact with. Whether it be with words, or actions. I've had the opportunity to make people's day with just a smile... a hug... a word of encouragement.

I am beyond blessed to be here.





2 Responses
  1. Carlotta Says:

    I love the new format!
    And your gorgeous photos.
    But mostly, I love the passion of my beautiful daughter and friend for God's children - all around the world.


  2. Samantha Says:

    Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you as you go through this journey. Your talent in music I have always seen, your work with photos I had not- they are wonderful!
    Samantha