Kristina
Well... I made it! Thanks to all of you who prayed for my journey from Denver to LA. I made my flight... barely! We arrived 5 minutes before the LA/Sydney flight was to leave... I finally made it on the place 15 minutes later... Thank the Lord that someone mentioned to the flight attendants that I was on my way... they were closing the door as I reached the plane.
I arrived at 7.30 in the morning local time, and finally made it to the college around 10.30. I have 4 lovely housemates:
Clarissa: The Mexican dancer who is the other avocado lover
Laura: The tall, beautiful, and incredibly talented Canadian who has the voice of an angel
Priska: The adorable, pink loving Indonesian songwriter
Sarah: My gorgeous roommate =)

We live in a very nice stucco townhouse in a gated community with access to a pool, gym and sauna. We are about a 25 minutes walk from college... which feels super long when it's hot... and super sunny...
 
Well, I am loving it so far, BUT we've got 2 weeks until school starts! Now I need to find something to fill up my time!
Any ideas?
Love you all, have a lovely night!

0 Responses