Kristina
Well, here I am trying to pack up my life, and not exceed my 100 pound weight limit!
I figure, if I can fit everything I own in 2 suitcases... I'm doing pretty well!
I'm sitting here in my candle lit room, packing my clothes in space saver bags (truly a gift from God), listening to the ultimate crooner: Frank Sinatra, who, for those of you who do not know, I am going to be marrying in my next life!!

Well, if I do not see you before I head to Oz, remember:
Drink coffee
Dance in the rain
Hug a tree
and think of me!
Love, love
1 Response
  1. Gustafson's Says:

    Kristina!
    I can hardly believe you leave this week. I can't imagine what you must be thinking and feeling. What an awesome way to experience life---trusting and living for what you were created to do. I was so sad this past Sunday as I watched you lead worship and realizing it would be awhile before we see you on stage again. Thank you for your commitment to FB and the talent/gift that you have shared with us. I will definitely be following your blog so keep us posted. And I will take you up on that offer to visit. Australia has always been #1 on my list!
    Blessings and prayers go with you,
    Mandy