Kristina
Well, I was digging through the archives of past blogs the other day and found this little post that is still very relevant...
~~~
I'm at chris and kelly's right now watching the kids...at the moment there is peace in the house, you would never guess that WWIII was about ready to break out about a 1/2 an hour ago...

but after sitting the kids down for time-out's i got a HUGE hug from james...and that brought to mind the book i just finished reading called 'the official hugs book' it goes into a deep (but hilarious) discussion on the different types of hugs and the way you can use a hug.

for those who don't know...i love hugs!

if i had a terrible day at work...give me a hug!

if i just completed the worst course at school...EVER!!! give me a hug!

if i blew it...hug me!

if you see me...GIVE ME A HUG!!!

hugs are healing, hugs are comforting, hugs mean more to me than anything you can think of!

please...hug me...

~~~
Hmm... Ok, so I haven't seen my kiddies for almost 4 months (and I miss you 3 terribly!!), but the point I was trying to make is that I love hugs... I miss hugs... I'm still in the process of finding a 'healing' hugger... so, if you're out there... Here I am... Hug me...



2 Responses
  1. Ethel Says:

    Welcome to my world.

    I still have that book - haven't read it in a while though. It's pretty cute.

    Oh, and if I were there, I'd give you a hug...and maybe even a backrub. :)


  2. Kristina Says:

    Oh, Darling... I miss you! December is going to be the Guinness book of world records for backrubs and hugs...
    =)
    i <3 you!