Kristina
Sometimes my flesh just screams out... longing to rebel, and wander away from the one true & sure thing/person out there... Jesus

After I've tried to do things all on my own - my heart just aches, because deep down... written in my very inmost being - I know without a doubt, that I belong [completely] to the creator of the Heavens & the Earth...
I am the daughter of the Artist who painted the daisies in a lush green meadow... the Sculptor who formed the magnificent mountains & filled the vast seas... the Creator of every single living creature including me.
But the thing that really gets me is, that even though this amazing God created everything, he loves & cherishes - Me

Lowly little me... the one who is hopelessly in love with Frank Sinatra & chocolate...
the one who has issues asking for help...
the one, who wishes from the bottom of her heart, that she had been able to grow up with a dad...
and the one who, no matter how many times tried - still can't whistle...
But... I am also the one who, when given the chance, left everything & everyone she held dear, and move to the other side of the world. All because of one little word... one little desire given to her 5 years ago...

I'm the person who, even though I didn't have a dad, made the most of it, and through a terribly difficult childhood... I pushed through, and became a better person because of it.

See, I'm longing to trust, and love God more & more everyday... He's the reason I'm alive...
God is great... I am so far from coming close to all He is... But I've dedicated my life to chasing after him & making his Kingdom known...




0 Responses